LOGO 2

Bespoke, high quality

vintage funiture design

and build for your exact

specifications. Every

item is beautifully hand

made by our specialist

craftsmen and are built

with a lifetime

guarantee.

 

Interi for life...

F

P

I

Mural pricing

Each mural is individually priced. The cost depends on the size of the design and the detail involved but based on an average of £135 per day. (I challenge you to find anyone cheaper. Most mural artists charge between £150 and £230 per day). Consider the cost of yor average plumber but at least you'll have something creative and original to look at afterwards which will be the talking point of your home.

 

If you decide on a mural a free consultation will take place to discuss your ideas/theme. A rough sketch will be made and when we're both happy a non refundable deposit of 25% will be required with the remaining 75% on the day of completion.

 

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you may have including how much any of my murals cost or how long they took to complete.